Monday 25 April 2011

#8

I forgot all about these blog until a few minutes ago when I read Amy's. Anyways, the dress is finished and I've worn it around a few times. I'm pretty happy with it. Apart from the fact that I cut far too much off the hem and now it barely covers my bum. And work has begun on two more dresses! Except I haven't had much time for them lately as my exams are in two weeks. When I drop out of uni, I can't wait to spend my unemployed dole days making pretty dresses and baking cupcakes.


Very messy room. In my pictures folder, that photo was next to one of me lifting my dress and flashing my undies and I very almost clicked to upload that one. Oops. Started knitting my boyfriend a scarf. Yes, it's summer, but by the time I will have finished it, it shall be winter. I hope he appreciates it cause it's damn expensive wool! But chunky knits are the bomb.

No comments: